So, I want a farmhouse. I want a farmhouse with a big barn, a pasture, and a pretty cottage for my guests to stay in.I want LOTS of land to roam and have big bon-fires and a place to ride horses. I haven't found it yet but here's some ideas of what I'm looking for. Let me know if you know where I can find one!
I want to be able to have ALL of my family with me and still have room for them to have their own space to escape to. I want old farm tables, rickety chairs and fresh flowers for our picnics outside.

Love the daffodils, the upstairs porch, EVERYTHING about this one. It would be best if it were set way back in the woods so as not to be disturbed by the paparazzi. That's a problem for us. ; )
No comments:
Post a Comment